About the Author
Joe Campolo Jr.
Joe Campolo, Jr. is an award winning author, poet and public speaker. A Vietnam War Veteran, Joe writes and speaks about the war, and is a Veteran's advocate. Some of Joe's stories are gripping, some humorous. Joe also writes about other experiences, many of which are also humorous. Joe enjoys fishing, traveling, writing and spending time with his family. Joe loves to hear from his readers, please send him a note on this page or the contact page! (and order one of Joe's popular books from the link on his author page)
Number of Posts: 103
Latest Posts by the Author
- Guest writer – Steve Tindall; Being Tall
- We are indeed, all in this together.
- Noah; Hooch Dog and Star of the Silver Screen?
- Quote to make us laugh
- Flying the Friendly Skies of Vietnam (published in The Kenosha News, 1/26/2020)
- Guest Writer – Le Ly Hayslip; Heaven & Earth Pilgrimage to Vietnam
- Book Orders
- Mao & Me
- The Veteran’s Road
- Guest Writer – George Dooley; B-17 Graveyard
- Guest writer – Tom Keating; A Convoy for an Elephant
- Guest Writer – Gary Labanow; My life as a Pilot
- Guest Writer – Penni Evans; Frozen in Bronze
- Amtrak Empire Builder, to the Pacific Northwest
- One Ticket to Paradise!
- Joe’s most popular blogs….
- Guest Writer – Stephan Ordway; Reflections from an Old Sheepdog
- My First Week in Vietnam
- Runaway Train
- Guest writer – Cat Thao Nguyen: We Are Here